• Year: 1967
• Instrument: Trombone, Tenorhorn, Tuba
• For HAGE Musikverlag: Co-Author
• Activity: Chamber and orchestra musicians
Studies, training and further education:
1998 IGP degree at the Vorarlberg State Conservatory; concert diploma studies; choir and ensemble conducting, master classes with Joe Alessi, Armin Bachmann, Edward Kleinhammer, Dietmar Küblböck, Lito Fontana and Horst Küblböck.
Chamber and orchestra musician with the Vorarlberg Symphony Orchestra, "T-Bone Quadrat", Ensemble "Blechcirkus" and "Stella Brass".
Educational and other activities:
- Music teacher for trombone, tenor horn, euphonium, and music schools Feldkirch and Rankweil
- Mentor in the subject teaching practice at the Landeskonservatorium Feldkirch
- Jury member at solo and instrumental competitions at home and abroad