Martin Röttger is one of Europe's best Cajon players. With this ingenious cajon school you can already play the first grooves on your cajon after 10 minutes. The combination of textbook, audio examples, playbacks and videos offers every beginner the perfect introduction to playing the Cajon.
The specially designed single-line staff with four different note heads is easy to read and ensures quick learning success. All basics and playing techniques as well as 13 music styles are taught in 4 variations and 3 difficulty levels each. For each music style there is a great playback in two versions - with Cajon as a audio sample and without to play along. You can easily play these via QR code on your smartphone or tablet.
With over 120 minutes of playing time, the videos offer you the ideal "visual lesson", because the complete content of the textbook is visually reproduced in the videos. The clips are recorded in such a way that you play alternately with Martin Röttger. So you can watch, learn and practice every groove. Ideally suited for lessons and self-study.
- Basics and playing techniques
- Specially developed single-line grading system for fast learning success
- With playbacks as an audio sample and to play along
- Teaching videos via QR codes with over 120 minutes of playing time
- For beginners and advanced students
- Publisher: HAGE Musikverlag
- Order-No.: EH 3747
- ISBN: 9783866261143
- Lineup: Cajon
- Number of pages: 80
- Format: DIN A4
- Level of difficulty: 2/6
- Release: 27.03.2009
- Author/composer: Martin Röttger
- Price: 24.90 EUR