Uwe Pfauchs innovative Cajon School offers a simple and quick introduction to playing the cajon. With numerous exercises, groove sessions and duets on the MP3 CD, learning to play the cajon is child's play.
- Without notes
- The quick start for all drum enthusiasts
- Suitable for all ages
- Introduction to the most important basic strokes
- With the most important grooves of the music styles: Pop/Rock, Reggae, Funk, Electro, Hip Hop and Latin
- MP3-CD with all exercises, grooves and duets
- All tracks in 3 speeds for playing along and for listening
- Suitable for single players and groups
The "Experience Cajon School" offers the perfect introduction to the world of playing the Cajon. It's easy to learn the most popular grooves and rhythmic building blocks for song accompaniment.
The specially developed colourful playing concept is easy to read without any previous musical knowledge and thus ensures quick learning success. After an introduction to the most important basic beats, the first exercises already start. Tailor-made training loops ensure fun and variety during learning. Like a construction kit, the rhythms and grooves learned can soon be used in the groove sessions.
The included MP3 CD offers the ideal support. It contains recordings of almost all exercises, training loops and songs. In addition, the book contains duets with which you can practice playing together with other cajon players and in a group. Uwe Pfauch's proven concept is based on his many years of experience as a cajon teacher and workshop lecturer. It is suitable for all ages and offers a lot of fun. Playing the Cajon becomes an experience.
- Publisher: HAGE Musikverlag
- Order-No.: EH 3830
- ISBN: 9783866263895
- Lineup: Cajon
- Number of pages: 88
- Format: DIN A4, Stapling
- Level of difficulty: 1/6
- Release: 14.06.2017
- Author/composer: Uwe Pfauch
- Price: 19.90 EUR